I was tagged by maelstromreynolds. yaay
Rule #1: Always post the rules.
Rule #2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3: Tag 11 people and link them in this post.
Rule #4: Tell them you tagged them.
What book are you reading/read recently?Into The Wild. And it’s very interesting and inspiring and I like it so so much. (I’m sorry I’ve had it forever David. I swear I will get it back to you soon)
2. Favorite band that I(or most people) might not have heard of?
Snow Patrol. They’re pretty well known in general, but I don’t think many of my friends listen to them or know how wonderful they are. But their music means a shit ton to me. So, shoo. Go listen
3. Most unconventional belief?
I believe in God and not much else in the religion I associate with. Nothing is certain to me right now except Him and who He is. It never occurred to me that that could be considered odd or even inappropriate until people started getting upset and defensive when I expressed my more personal beliefs with them.
4. If you could find one thing that you have lost in your house, what would it be?
Anything of my sister’s that I’ve ever borrowed and lost.
5. Favorite quote? So many. But this is probably the closest to me.
“I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia.” – Puddleglum, Silver Chair, C.S. Lewis.
6. Favorite thing that you need to return to its owner? “Into The Wild” again I’m so sorry ahh.
7. Scariest place on earth that you’ve heard of? I’m claustrophobic in just about every aspect of my life. So I’d say anywhere that I literally could not escape from.
8. Ideal situation in 7 years.
I really want to have published some of my writing projects. I want to have traveled and learned a lot about people, their beliefs and how they connect. Backpacked Europe. Hiked a shit ton of cool places. Lived in Ireland for a while (hopefully have gone to school there).
But I really just want to know that I’m where God wants me to be and who He made me to be. And I’d like to know where He wants me to go from there. That’s the only thing I need to be happy really.
9. Something unique off your bucket list.
I want to watch the stars from specific places with specific music. Examples: The back of a pickup in the desert with “Wish You Were Here” by Pink Floyd or “Holocene” by Bon Iver while hiking across Iceland.
10. Middle name? Joy! Which actually helped me a lot in childhood because my hero’s name was Joy Adamson and it always made me really proud and happy to have her name somewhere in mine.
11. Coolest thing you are planning to do this year? This year is a lot about the prep work and training for me to do cool stuff in the future, so I’m not planning big things. But I’m hoping to spend a couple of days in the mountains soon, just me sleeping in my car with music and forest and word docs. Also I’m working on some video projects. One of them hopefully will be filmed at night in an fantastic broken down house in NC.
1. Ideal way to spend your birthday?
2. If you could have a conversation with anyone from anytime, who would it be?
3. Are there certain songs that remind you of certain moments? Examples?
4. What calms you down?
5. Top 3 bands you want to see live?
6. Who was your childhood hero?
7. What was your first fandom?
8. How do you feel about the last year?
9. If you could be in any gated or closed place after closing hours, where would it be?
10. Where is your favorite place to drive?
11. What’s your favorite building?